We are all going through unprecedented times, However for some businesses, closing is not an option. Even though we are unable to control what happens in the outside world, we are able to keep our doors open and continue to provide for our essential customers. Getting these essential products out the door in the safest manner possible is the number one priority. That is why we have made changes to our work environment that help combat this major illness.
Things we have done to help maintain a safe work environment:
- Keeping our workforce spread out on the production floor and in break areas to help maintain social distancing
- Provide each workstation with adequate sanitary supplies
- Cleaning and sanitizing the work areas between each shift change.
- Providing mask to all of our employees, for use while at work and at home.
- We have dedicated personnel sanitizing every surface that is touched in our building multiple times a day.
We plan to keep most of these steps in place even after this pandemic is over. Creating a safe and secure work environment is something that we take great pride in. It’s the little things that help us maintain a respected reputation throughout the area. We are always looking to better the environment we have worked so hard to create. We will continue to set the example of a quality work environment while keeping our employees safe. Please stay safe, and we are all in this together.
Until next time,
Rollin Bateman is VP of Sales and Engineering at C&H Plastics, Inc. He is the guy to talk to regarding your new projects and ideas. He assists with designs, prototyping, manufacturing, and assembly. Call him at (315) 841.4101 ext. 29 or email here.